Join Us to Build a Great Company with Great People with Unlimited Opportunities!
FCP Services is obsessed with always searching for the best in people, processes, priorities, and client elation. We believe that Good People who are honest and trustworthy will help us grow, innovate and transform our industry. At FCP Services you will find leadership, and all members of the FCP family, who put Employees First, we believe that when we put our employees first we show that everyone matters and the result is a happy, energized workforce that serves our clients well, every time,and in every situation. At FCP Services you will join a group of employees who are Willing to Tackle Challenges and see challenges as the opportunity to problem solve and innovate. At the heart of our service our employees show Integrity by doing what’s right and Desire for Quality, Care in owning their work.
This is a traveling painting position critical to our company’s core mission. This position will require crew members to travel around the country throughout the season. On average each job location lasts around 7-14 days before moving on to the next site. We have room for advancement, so if you’re looking for more than just a paycheck, but an opportunity to grow, have job stability year-round, and make this a career, we are the company for you!
Major Opportunities & Key Accountabilities:
- Performs all types of industrial commercial painting work and surface preparation.
- Prepares various surfaces for painting by washing, scraping, sanding, sandblasting or other means necessary.
- Mixes and blends various paints, enamels, epoxies, urethanes, and special protective coatings for specified consistency, and drying properties.
- Perform work with strict company and regulatory safety procedures at all times.
Nature & Scope:
- 100% travel for extended periods of time.
- Position will require night shift work at times.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Able to follow directions and work well with others.
- Willingness to work on the road.
- Have a desire to learn industry, grow in company.
- Strong and positive attitude, even when jobs are tough.
- Must be motivated and dependable.
- 1+ years working on large scale commercial properties is desired.
- Prior scissor and boom lift experience preferred.
- The ability to travel and be away from home for a significant period of time, including during our busy season from March-November.
- Must be able to life between 35-60 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check.
- 00 Per Diem for every day worked.
- Time & half for overtime.
- Year-end bonuses tied to crew performance.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Complimentary flights and travel arrangements.