Project Manager, Hotel Renovations
Join Us to Build a Great Company with Great People with Unlimited Opportunities
FCP Services is obsessed with always searching for the best in people, processes, priorities, and client elation. We believe that Good People who are honest and trustworthy will help us grow, innovate and transform our industry. At FCP Services you will find leadership, and all members of the FCP family who put Employees First, we believe that when we put our employees first we show that everyone matters and the result is a happy, energized workforce that serves our clients well, every time and in every situation. At FCP Services you will join a group of employees who are Willing to Tackle Challenges and see challenges as the opportunity to problem solve and innovate. At the heart of our services our employees show Integrity by doing what’s right and Desire for Quality, Care in owning their work.
The Project Manager, Hotel Renovations will have full responsibility for general contracted hotel renovations projects. You will be responsible for assisting in sales, bringing in new customers, working with our estimator on budgeting and estimating projects, managing the full cycle of projects, full financial management of projects, providing leadership, demonstrating good problem-solving skills, and timely closing out of projects.
Major Opportunities & Key Accountabilities:
- Take full ownership for each project from proposal stage through completion.
- Pursue bids actively until they are awarded. You will attend pre-bid site visits and create a project schedule prior to bid day. You will work with the estimator on bid day to complete the bid.
- Ensure that your projects meet the schedule, FCP Services quality standards, and standard operating procedures. You will hold job turnover meetings with superintendents and progress meetings with clients.
- Track submittals, create RFI’s, write and review owner contracts, create owner and subcontractor change orders, and run weekly progress meetings.
- Initiate, develop, and maintain business relationships and work on expanding FCP’s customer base.
- Consistently and professionally communicate with clients, vendors, subcontractors, and internal customers.
- Write subcontracts accurately and quickly once we receive notice to proceed.
- Submit billings on time and review them with the client as needed.
- Provide monthly profit/cost projections and wrap up loose issues quickly.
Nature & Scope:
- No direct responsibility for supervising others.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong strategic thinker as well as ability to complete the tactical work.
- People – We believe in providing a great work environment that puts people first. We are determined to treat all members of our team with respect and dignity, even when we may disagree.
- Drive – We believe performance excellence will drive the results that differentiate us from our competitors.
- Growth – We believe in continual improvement – personal and professional – and we’re secure enough to acknowledge that there’s always room for improvement. We seek knowledge and have a thirst to learn more. We keep getting better at what we do.
- Five years as a Project Manager in general contracting construction and hotel renovations.
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, and Outlook.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.