Project Coordinator – Construction Segment
Join Us to Build a Great Company with Great People with Unlimited Opportunities
FCP Services is obsessed with searching for the best in people, processes, priorities, and client elation. FCP Services is driven by our Core Values of people, drive, and growth. These core values define how we work together to serve our purpose. Together they establish a set of unchanging standards embodied by our work and our relationships. They allow us to be genuine and fair in our decisions, to build deeper relationships with our clients, and to maintain an inclusive, flexible work environment. They are what we stand for as a company, and they guide us daily as we navigate the many issues and opportunities before us.
This position will be responsible for a variety of projects primarily within our construction services segment.
Major Opportunities & Key Accountabilities:
- Primarily responsible for managing work orders coming through facility management software tools to include, but not limited to, Facility Source, ServiceChannel, and other technologies.
- Assist sales in writing proposals, responding to requests for quotes on small scale paint and renovation projects from start to finish.
- Solicit quotes, qualify subcontractor quotes, and issue work to subcontractors.
- Work closely with multiple subcontractors on multiple projects, and schedule subcontractors by need and location.
- Coordinate material orders and delivery.
- Review, evaluate, and prioritize requests for work from clients.
- Maintain and build subcontractor networks.
- Prepare templated contracts, work statements, and proposals to clients.
- Collect and submit project closeout documentation including photos and completion forms.
- Provide daily administrative support for project management at the discretion of Director, Construction Services.
- Prepare reports as necessary or required for areas of involvement.
- File data and related information and maintain and update databases.
- Organize paperwork for distribution or analysis.
Nature & Scope:
- No direct responsibility for supervising other FCP employees.
- Provide work direction and support of subcontractors.
- May travel up to 25% domestically.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Excellent Communication skills, written and oral.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask efficiently – computer literacy is a must.
- Attention to detail – Spelling, quote review, document preparation, naming and filing.
- The ability to negotiate schedule and compensation with subcontractors.
- Positive thinking and attitude.
- Adaptability – Willingness to change with our clients, our model and our people.
- Managing Self
- Relating to People
- Managing Work
- Thinking & Deciding
- People – We believe in providing a great work environment that puts people first. We are determined to treat all members of our team with respect and dignity, even when we may disagree.
- Drive – We believe performance excellence will drive the results that differentiate us from our competitors.
- Growth – We believe in continual improvement – personal and professional – and we’re secure enough to acknowledge that there’s always room for improvement. We seek knowledge and have a thirst to learn more. We keep getting better at what we do.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be motivated and dependable.
- 5+ years of related project coordinator, project manager, or related experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft programs, particularly Outlook and Excel.
- Experience in negotiations.
- General understanding of construction and break/fix maintenance including flooring, doors, fixtures, finishes and more.