President, National Paint
Join Us to Build a Great Company with Great People with Unlimited Opportunities
FCP Services is obsessed with searching for the best in people, processes, priorities, and client elation. FCP Services is driven by our Core Values of people, drive, and growth. These core values define how we work together to serve our purpose. Together they establish a set of unchanging standards embodied by our work and our relationships. They allow us to be genuine and fair in our decisions, to build deeper relationships with our clients, and to maintain an inclusive, flexible work environment. They are what we stand for as a company, and they guide us daily as we navigate the many issues and opportunities before us.
This position is the segment leader for National Paint. This position will lead the strategic, leadership, management and have full P&L responsibility for the National Paint segment.
Major Opportunities & Key Accountabilities:
- Consistently demonstrates a passion for values alignment, focus, simplicity, and clarity across the organization.
- Overall responsibility for accountability of National Paint segment including, but not limited to, sales, operational service delivery, process improvement, budget oversight and development of strategy and structure for meeting or exceeding segment key deliverables.
- Leading through people managers to manage and grow their leadership and management skills.
- In conjunction with Integrator work to expand and build current and new client revenue within segment.
- In conjunction with Leadership Team work to develop sustainable revenue streams that meet the overall vision, culture and brand of FCP Services.
- Responsible for developing and executing through their team(s) the business plan, achieving or exceeding established P&L objectives within segment.
- In conjunction with Sr. VP, People Operations develop comprehensive goals for performance and growth strategies for segment.
- Effectively resolve issues – must be comfortable with conflict, addressing issues, and solving problems in a practical and healthy manner.
- Attract, retain, and develop a high-performing team within segment.
- Lead, manage and hold direct reports accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments.
- Cultivate and manage healthy relationships with strategic partners and vendors.
Nature & Scope:
- Direct reports include: Manager, National Operations, Business Development Manager(s).
- Indirect reports include: Project Managers
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit who will act as a business owner, within the built-in structure and support from FCP Executive Leadership Team.
- Unapologetically live the FCP core values and VTO and hold high accountability for self and team members around: People-Drive-Growth.
- Encourage team members to communicate and grow within their current roles and provide them with the resources to advance within the company.
- Understand client needs and help clients solve their facility needs in a high quality and timely fashion.
- Expert analytical skills; experience in producing results in operational procedures and driving toward results.
- Concise and seamless expert communicator (verbal and written).
- Experience with different process improvement methodologies: LEAN, Six Sigma, Etc.
- Excellent customer-oriented focus with ability to build and maintain business relationships.
- Managing Self
- Relating to People
- Managing Work
- Thinking & Deciding
- Leading People
- People – We believe in providing a great work environment that puts people first. We are determined to treat all members of our team with respect and dignity, even when we may disagree.
- Drive – We believe performance excellence will drive the results that differentiate us from our competitors.
- Growth – We believe in continual improvement – personal and professional – and we’re secure enough to acknowledge that there’s always room for improvement. We seek knowledge and have a thirst to learn more. We keep getting better at what we do.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or 10+ years of executive sales, national operations or general management leadership experience in lieu of degree.
- 10+ years of sales, operational or executive leadership experience in commercial paint industry.
- 10+ years of full P&L and leadership of people managers responsibility in successfully growing an organization in the commercial paint industry.