Painter – Minnesota Based – Text “Apply” to 763-324-9948
Join Us to Build a Great Company with Great People with Unlimited Opportunities
FCP Services is obsessed with always searching for the best in people, processes, priorities, and client elation. We believe that Good People who are honest and trustworthy will help us grow, innovate and transform our industry. At FCP Services you will find leadership, and all members of the FCP family who put Employees First, we believe that when we put our employees first we show that everyone matters and the result is a happy, energized workforce that serves our clients well, every time and in every situation. At FCP Services you will join a group of employees who are Willing to Tackle Challenges and see challenges as the opportunity to problem solve and innovate. At the heart of our services our employees show Integrity by doing what’s right and Desire for Quality, Care in owning their work.
This is a painting position critical to our company’s core mission. We have room for advancement, so if you’re looking for more than just a paycheck, but an opportunity to grow, have job stability year-round, and make this a career, we are the company for you!
Major Opportunities & Key Accountabilities:
- Performs all types of industrial commercial painting work and surface preparation.
- Prepares various surfaces for painting by washing, scraping, sanding, sandblasting or other means necessary.
- Mixes and blends various paints, enamels, epoxies, urethane’s, and special protective coatings for specified consistency, and drying properties.
- Perform work with strict company and regulatory safety procedures at all times.
- Perform Interior and Exterior multi-housing residential work.
Nature & Scope:
- Position will require night shift work at times.
- Possible occasional short term overnight stays.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Able to follow directions and work well with others.
- Have a desire to learn industry, grow in company.
- Strong and positive attitude, even when jobs are tough.
- People – We believe in providing a great work environment that puts people first. We are determined to treat all members of our team with respect and dignity, even when we may disagree.
- Drive – We believe performance excellence will drive the results that differentiate us from our competitors.
- Growth – We believe in continual improvement – personal and professional – and we’re secure enough to acknowledge that there’s always room for improvement. We seek knowledge and have a thirst to learn more. We keep getting better at what we do.
- Must be motivated and dependable.
- Prior scissor and boom lift experience is preferred.
- Must be able to lift between 35-60 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug test, physical and criminal background check.
- Time & half for overtime.
- Year-end bonuses tied to crew performance.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Medical Benefits for eligible team members