National Operations Manager
Join Us to Build a Great Company with Great People with Unlimited Opportunities
FCP Services is obsessed with always searching for the best in people, processes, priorities, and client elation. We believe that Good People who are honest and trustworthy will help us grow, innovate and transform our industry. At FCP Services you will find leadership, and all members of the FCP family who put Employees First, we believe that when we put our employees first we show that everyone matters and the result is a happy, energized workforce that serves our clients well, every time and in every situation. At FCP Services you will join a group of employees who are Willing to Tackle Challenges and see challenges as the opportunity to problem solve and innovate. At the heart of our services our employees show Integrity by doing what’s right and Desire for Quality, Care in owning their work.
This position is responsible and accountable for the leadership and management of National Field Operations.
Major Opportunities & Key Accountabilities:
- Responsible for the quality execution of service delivery to in-house and sub-network operations projects.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of processes that link field operations to office operations.
- Responsible for managing budgets including expenses to align with business goals and profitability of work on national accounts.
- Responsible for managing the purchase of materials and capital equipment within the parameters set by Leadership Team, specifically the Vice President, National Operations and Business Development.
- Responsible for oversight of project managers, operations admin and others as assigned in day-to-day people management and leading towards clearly defined expectations.
- Working with VP, People & Talent Development manage people metrics for maintaining appropriate staffing levels for in-house crew.
Nature & Scope:
- Direct reports include: Project Managers, Operations Admin and sub-contractor relationships.
- Indirect reports include Foreman and Field Crew.
- Travel expected up to 25% domestically.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Expert analytical skills; experience in producing results in operational procedures and driving toward results.
- Concise and seamless expert communicator (verbal and written).
- Experience with different process improvement methodologies: LEAN, Six Sigma, Etc.
- Excellent customer-oriented focus with ability to build and maintain business relationships.
- Strong ability to lead through objectives and core values.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or 8+ years of operational leadership experience in lieu of degree.
- 5+ years of operational or project management leadership experience on a national level with the construction industry.
- 5+ years of leading/developing others through coaching/development experience.