National Business Development Sales Representative
Join Us to Build a Great Company with Great People with Unlimited Opportunities
FCP Services is obsessed with searching for the best in people, processes, priorities, and client elation. FCP Services is driven by our Core Values of people, drive, and growth. These core values define how we work together to serve our purpose. Together they establish a set of unchanging standards embodied by our work and our relationships. They allow us to be genuine and fair in our decisions, to build deeper relationships with our clients, and to maintain an inclusive, flexible work environment. They are what we stand for as a company, and they guide us daily as we navigate the many issues and opportunities before us.
This position will be responsible for developing new sales within commercial full-service painting solutions programs to include but not limited to national repaint programs, rebranding and refresh projects.
Major Opportunities & Key Accountabilities:
- Interact in a manner consistent with company core values at the corporate and field level with prospective and current clients while selling our full-suite of services.
- Interact with internal stakeholders to help define bids, pre-job surveys and scope of work, customer specs, and project estimates.
- Develop new clients within the retail, hospitality and other market segments that align with company values, goals, and unique abilities.
- Perform to a specific sales goal consultative sales approach, collaborating with field staff, office personnel, leadership and sub-contractors on projects.
- Lead and manage sales pipeline to execute to revenue and gross margin goals.
Nature & Scope:
- No direct responsibility for supervising others.
- Up to 50% of domestic travel is required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Excellent Communication skills, written and oral.
- Able to execute in a fast-paced environment sometimes under pressure.
- Resourceful and efficient with high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Able to work independently.
- Attentive to detail, well organized.
- Positive thinking and attitude.
- Adaptability – Willingness to change with our clients, our model and our people.
- People – We believe in providing a great work environment that puts people first. We are determined to treat all members of our team with respect and dignity, even when we may disagree.
- Drive – We believe performance excellence will drive the results that differentiate us from our competitors.
- Growth – We believe in continual improvement – personal and professional – and we’re secure enough to acknowledge that there’s always room for improvement. We seek knowledge and have a thirst to learn more. We keep getting better at what we do.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Must be motivated and driven to succeed.
- 4+ years of industry related national sales experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft programs, particularly Outlook and Excel.
- Experience in negotiations on medium to large sales opportunities.
- General understanding of construction industry.
- Demonstrated new business development success through previous experience within a similar role.