Join Us to Build a Great Company with Great People with Unlimited Opportunities
FCP Services is obsessed with searching for the best in people, processes, priorities, and client elation. FCP Services is driven by our Core Values of people, drive, and growth. These core values define how we work together to serve our purpose. Together they establish a set of unchanging standards embodied by our work and our relationships. They allow us to be genuine and fair in our decisions, to build deeper relationships with our clients, and to maintain an inclusive, flexible work environment. They are what we stand for as a company, and they guide us daily as we navigate the many issues and opportunities before us.
This position will support the day-to-day transactions of the business operations and finance department. Ultimately, this position will help maintain the company’s financial health.
Major Opportunities & Key Accountabilities:
- Update financial spreadsheets and finance systems with daily transactions.
- Assist in the preparation of balance sheets.
- Track and reconcile bank statements.
- Create cost analysis reports (fixed and variable costs)
- Record accounts payable.
- Provide administrative support during budget preparation and monthly actual vs. budget reporting.
- Provide ongoing updates for monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting for leadership team, operations and other departments as needed.
- Other work as assigned and needed by manager
Nature & Scope:
- No direct responsibility for supervising others.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task efficiently – computer literacy is a must.
- Attention to detail with an aptitude for finances.
- Ability to manage one’s own time and coordinate and prioritize projects.
- Positive thinking and attitude.
- Adaptability – Willingness to change with our clients, our model and our people.
- People – We believe in providing a great work environment that puts people first. We are determined to treat all members of our team with respect and dignity, even when we may disagree.
- Drive – We believe performance excellence will drive the results that differentiate us from our competitors.
- Growth – We believe in continual improvement – personal and professional – and we’re secure enough to acknowledge that there’s always room for improvement. We seek knowledge and have a thirst to learn more. We keep getting better at what we do.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Advanced MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions).
- 2+ years of related finance assistant or related experience in a mid-sized company.
- Familiarity with accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks).