Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) Operations Administrative Assistant
This position is a highly interconnected role within the organization. This position will work across a nationwide organization to maintain administrative support for national operations. A wide variety of administrative functions will be required in support of the project managers across the national team.
Major Opportunities & Key Accountabilities:
- Provide daily administrative support for project management and field operation teams.
- Provide administrative support for professional field communications (emails, schedules, etc.) between field teams, office staff and clients.
- Prepare closeout documents for approval and submit.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Follow up on past due invoices.
- Order all equipment for projects per scope of work.
- Arrange for transportation and lodging for field operations teams.
- Prepare reports as necessary or required for areas of involvement.
- Oversee internal reporting systems, specifically Smartsheets, AboutTime.
- File data and related information and maintain and update databases.
- Organize paperwork for distribution or analysis.
Nature & Scope:
- No direct responsibility for supervising others.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Excellent Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) Communication skills, written and oral.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask efficiently – computer literacy is a must.
- Attention to detail with written correspondence documentation.
- Ability to manage one’s own time and coordinate and prioritize projects.
- Positive thinking and attitude.
- Patience – Willingness to work with and help others when they are struggling with a task at hand.
- Work Ethic – Willingness to do what it takes to get it done – hands on.
- Adaptability – Willingness to change with our clients, our model and our people.
- People – We believe in providing a great work environment that puts people first. We are determined to treat all members of our team with respect and dignity, even when we may disagree.
- Drive – We believe performance excellence will drive the results that differentiate us from our competitors.
- Growth – We believe in continual improvement – personal and professional – and we’re secure enough to acknowledge that there’s always room for improvement. We seek knowledge and have a thirst to learn more. We keep getting better at what we do.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Must be proficient in speaking Spanish and English.
- 4+ years of related administrative support, including working with a remote workforce.
- Proficient with Microsoft programs, particularly Outlook and Excel.