Assistant Foreman – Minnesota Based – Text “Apply” to 763-324-9948
Join Us to Build a Great Company with Great People with Unlimited Opportunities
FCP Services is obsessed with always searching for the best in people, processes, priorities, and client elation. We believe that Good People who are honest and trustworthy will help us grow, innovate and transform our industry. At FCP Services you will find leadership, and all members of the FCP family who put Employees First, we believe that when we put our employees first we show that everyone matters and the result is a happy, energized workforce that serves our clients well, every time and in every situation. At FCP Services you will join a group of employees who are Willing to Tackle Challenges and see challenges as the opportunity to problem solve and innovate. At the heart of our services our employees show Integrity by doing what’s right and Desire for Quality, Care in owning their work.
This position is a critical role in our operations group. This position will assist with leading and managing site field crews of painters and general laborers. This position will also assist with managing budgets and personnel.
Major Opportunities & Key Accountabilities:
- In consultation and partnership with Foreman, HR and Project Manager will assist with supervising and managing onsite jobs, recruit, hire, train and manage field painting and general laborer crew’s onsite. This includes assisting with managing hours, reporting time to corporate office for payroll, performance evaluation of crew members and paperwork.
- In consultation and partnership with Foreman, Project Manager, Sales and Operations leadership work with clients to ensure quality work is completed on time on budget.
- Responsible for the safety of jobs in compliance with state and federal laws, including DOT regulations.
- Assisting with ensuring inspections, maintenance and other related work is completed in a timely fashion to keep equipment safe, compliant with state and federal laws, and that we are tracking assets for best usage across organization.
Nature & Scope:
- Position will require night shift work at times.
- Direct reports include: field painter and general labor crew.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Ability to meet high pressure deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to maintain a professional demeanor while working with crew members.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to understand and follow company policies and procedures, safety program, reporting.
- Ability to make decisions aligned with company core values and in an independent manner.
- People – We believe in providing a great work environment that puts people first. We are determined to treat all members of our team with respect and dignity, even when we may disagree.
- Drive – We believe performance excellence will drive the results that differentiate us from our competitors.
- Growth – We believe in continual improvement – personal and professional – and we’re secure enough to acknowledge that there’s always room for improvement. We seek knowledge and have a thirst to learn more. We keep getting better at what we do.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be motivated and dependable.
- 1+ years supervisory experience with a general contractor in the commercial industry.
- Proficient with Microsoft programs, particularly Outlook and Excel.
- Strong organizational skills.