Business Development Representative
About the job
Join Us to Build a Great Company with Great People with Unlimited Opportunities
FCP Services is obsessed with searching for the best in people, processes, priorities, and client elation. FCP Services is driven by our Core Values of people, drive, and growth. These core values define how we work together to serve our purpose. Together they establish a set of unchanging standards embodied by our work and our relationships. They allow us to be genuine and fair in our decisions, to build deeper relationships with our clients, and to maintain an inclusive, flexible work environment. They are what we stand for as a company, and they guide us daily as we navigate the many issues and opportunities before us.
This position will be responsible for developing new sales within FCP Service’s full suite of services to include but not limited to National Paint, Facilities Maintenance and Construction projects that fit the scope of work FCP is equipped to manage nationally.
Major Opportunities & Key Accountabilities:
● Interact in a manner consistent with company core values at the corporate and field level with all employees, prospective and current clients.
● Interact with internal stakeholders to help define bids, pre-job surveys, scope of work, customer specs, and project estimates.
● Develop new clients within the retail, hospitality and other market segments for all of FCP’s business units nationwide.
● Perform to meet specific sales goals using a consultative sales approach.
● Must be self-motivated, have strong initiative, and a drive to push for the best business results.
● Collaborate with FCP’s field staff, office personnel, and leadership on a regular basis.
● Lead and manage sales pipeline to execute revenue and gross margin goals.
Nature & Scope:
● No direct responsibility for supervising others
● Up to 50% of domestic travel is required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
● Excellent communication skills, written and oral
● Able to execute in a fast-paced environment
● Resourceful and efficient with a high level of professionalism and integrity
● Able to work independently
● Attentive to detail, well organized
● Positive thinking and attitude
● Managing Self
● Relating to People
● Managing Work
● Thinking & Deciding
● People - We believe in providing a great work environment that puts people first. We are determined to treat all members of our team with respect and dignity, even when we may disagree.
● Drive - We believe performance excellence will drive the results that differentiateus from our competitors.
● Growth - We believe in continual improvement – personal and professional – and we’re secure enough to acknowledge that there’s always room for improvement.
We seek knowledge and have a thirst to learn more. We keep getting better at what we do.
● High School Diploma/GED
● Motivated and driven to succeed
● 2-5 years of industry related national sales experience
● Proficient with Microsoft programs, particularly Outlook and Excel
● Experience in negotiations on medium to large sales opportunities
● General understanding of construction industry
● Demonstrated new business development success through previous experience