Team members at FCP Services enjoy a wide range of benefits that may include:
FCP Services currently is looking for skilled employees for the following positions. Don’t see a job that interests you? Contact us today to find out how you can become part of our growing team.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
– Ability to meet high pressure deadlines.
– Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to maintain a professional demeanor while working with crew members.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Must be able to understand and follow company policies and procedures, safety program, reporting.
– Ability to make decisions aligned with company core values and in an independent manner.
– High School Diploma/GED
– Must be motivated and dependable.
– 1+ years supervisory experience with a general contractor in the commercial industry.
– Proficient with Microsoft programs, particularly Outlook and Excel.
– Strong organizational skills.